Fees General Litigation
DRINK DRIVING OFFENCE, GUILTY PLEA
FIXED FEE £1,500.00 (+ VAT = £300.00) = £1800.00.
- 2 hours attendance/preparation:
- considering evidence;
- taking your instructions;
- providing advice on likely sentence.
- Attendance and representation at a single hearing at the Magistrates Court.
The fee does not include:
- instruction of any expert witnesses;
- taking statements from any witnesses;/li>
- advice and assistance in relation to a special reason hearing;
- advice or assistance in relation to any appeal.
The key stages of your matter are based on the presumption that you have entered a guilty plea and have a date for your hearing.
- Meet with your solicitor to provide instructions on what happened;
- We will consider initial disclosure, and any other evidence and provide advice;
- Arranging to take any witness statements if necessary (this will have an additional cost, of £300.00 + VAT (£60.00) = £360.00;
- We will explain the court procedure to you, so you know what to expect on the day of your hearing, and the sentencing options available to the court;
- We will conduct any further preparatory work, obtain further instructions from you if necessary and answer any follow up queries you have;
- We cannot provide a timescale of when your hearing will take place, as this depends on the court listing for that day;
- We will attend court on the day and meet with you before going before the court. We anticipate being at court for [e.g. half a day];
- We will discuss the outcome with you. If advice is required on appeal, this will carry an additional cost;
- is required on appeal, this will carry an additional cost.